Saturday, May 31, 2008

Addison's Birthday

Addison had a happy sixth birthday last week. She was excited to wake up and find her birthday presents waiting for her!
She was especially happy to see the princess bike and helmet she has been wanting for a long time! She opened all her presents from Mom, Dad, and Jack and also her presents from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Fred and Stacey, Tyler, and Baby Kamrey. She loved everything! Daddy made french toast for a special birthday breakfast and served it on princess plates. Addison later took birthday treats for her class at school and thought that was pretty cool. We celebrated that night with a princess birthday cake. Both Addison and Jack could hardly wait to dig into it! Addy stayed up late to see Grandma Angie, Ammary, Brynlie, Katelyn, and Brandon. They all came for the weekend and to celebrate her birthday with us. When we asked Addy what her favorite part of the day was, she told us "everything". Can't ask for a better day than that!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

Ah Hah! I found you! I am so silly I tried to remember what you told me in church about finding your blog spot and messed it up when I got home. Then I saw your post and Lesley's site and followed it. Ok, e-mail me your e-mail address and I will invite you. Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Addison-I love the princess cake and what a cool bike! Well get together and go to the park for a bike ride when Mom has that baby!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Hey Ashlie, Did you get my invite? I was thinking when you have your baby you should let me have your kids over to play over so you can have some rest time. Cute birthday party! Take Care Elizabeth!

Chalan said...

Sounds like a fun birthday! Love all the princess stuff. Happy Birthday Addison! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play!

Robinson's said...

I NEED BABY PICTURES ASAP!!!
Love you guys!