Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Addison's Turning Six!

It is hard to believe, but our little girl turns six years old on Friday. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. Now look at her! She is growing up! She is almost finished with kindergarten and getting ready for "all day school". She is growing taller and has even lost some of her baby teeth already. We wanted to post some pictures of her from the last six years so we can see just how much she has changed!



Age 1



Age 2




Age 3




Age 4




Age 5

We are so excited to celebrate Addy's birthday! We love you, Sweetpea!



6 comments:

teresa said...

Super cute Addie. Happy birthday, we love you!

Paul said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUTE ADDISON!

Lucy wants you to come visit her! She considers you a mentor.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Addison! Time does fly-I can't believe Jakob is going to be 6 either! Have you been able to get on my blog yet? Send me your other e-mail address and I will add it to see if it works-my e-mail address is heizy4@embarqmail.com.

B & A said...

I can't believe she is six! That little girl is so stinkin cute!

Kate said...

I love her so much. That two year old picture with grandma's fountain in the back is my favorite!! I love that pretty little princess!

Chalan said...

How time flies! She is so cute. It's crazy because I still picture her like she looked when she was one. crazy! Cute pictures. :)