Sunday, April 6, 2008

Disneyland

For the past two years, we have been lucky enough to have season passes to Disneyland. The best part of living in Vegas is that we are less than four hours away from the happiest place on earth and, yes, it does make us happy!! Our passes expired the end of March, and with a new baby on the way, we aren't going to renew them - at least for now (wink, wink). So, we decided to try to squeeze in one last weekend and we made it! It was cold, crowded, and exhausting but it was so much fun!!!

Addy and Jack had so much fun that it didn't take long for them to crash at night.

They're so cute when they are sleeping!

3 comments:

Robinson's said...

Ash, I'm so glad that your a blogger now too! I love to see Addy and Jack! I love them sooo much! I miss Disneyland already I can't believe we are not going this year, but get ready cause next May we are totally going again the babe will almost be 1 and Kamrey will be 18 months!
Love ya guys!
Ry's favorite sis!!!!

Suzy Q said...

Wow! So fun! I need to get to Disney Land someday!

I hope that you are feeling ok! Not much longer! Yeah!!

Kate said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS! I actually shed a few tears for you the other night when I saw these pictures. Wa Wa..I'll be home soon and I'm going to come down so I can have those runts all to myself..suckers! I really do miss you so much and I can't wait to be off this island for a little while. OK correction-I can't wait to be out of school and with Brandon and the family...that's what I can't wait for. The off the island part-that was a false statement.

Much Love-K