Monday, April 21, 2008

Swimming

We took Addy and Jack swimming on Saturday because it was such a nice day. The kids had a lot of fun splashing and going out for rides in the deeper water with their dad. Addy has been begging for weeks to go, so she was especially excited. She didn't even get too grossed out when she accidentally inhaled some dead bees after swallowing some water! Ryan also got a nice cut on his forehead, courtesy of the rock Jack found on the pool's steps. Nothing is ever boring when you have kids.




4 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!!!! When do I get to see you?

B & A said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me :) It's fun to see pictures of the kids and see what is going on down in Vegas. And only 58 more days til the baby comes! So soon! I'm so excited!

teresa said...

I'm jealous, it's snowing here right this minute!

Shannon said...

I only WISH we could go swimming right now! The weather looks beautiful there. I read you live in Vegas. What's the temp?